- Swimming lessons (can we just say Nola doesn’t love swimming)
- CJ’s parents and brother visited
- We got the pergola built – yippee!!
- We bought school supplies
- Able to work at the Madison Mom’s Blog – Hero’s event
- Got a pedicure with my friends
Read: Truth and Beauty
Jonas: your the best mommy
Me: your the best baby!
Jonas: no i’m not the best baby, actually I am the best baby
After reading The Little Engine That Could I asked Jonas to turn off the lights. He can barely reach the light switch and he said, “I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.”
This salad with shredded roasted chicken
I made this recipe with pork and it was so good! The original recipe calls this Chinese beef and carrot noodle soup.