It’s been awhile and this post was started long ago so here I am finally finishing it up. I miss blogging and documenting moments in our lives so it’s my hope to be better at structuring my time in the evenings so I can blog a little more. I always have good intentions during the day and by evening my mind is mush, but here’s to trying at least! Here’s some of my thoughts recently:
– Do you ever see your style evolving? Of course most people do depending on their stage in life and age, but I think my is changing to sporty-comfy these days, what I wonder though was it really my style all along and now I’m finally realizing/consenting to it? Most days my uniform consists of sneakers, baseball hat and leggings. If my budget allowed it I’d have so many sneakers, matching my kids of course! (see the photo on the bottom)
– I feel if I could find a way to invent a contraption that could convert your bed into a crib it could be something big. Or am I the only sucker whose kid loves their parent’s bed more than theirs? I don’t know, these are things I think about every night while feeding Jonas…in our bed. Did I ever mention when helping my mom licking stamps for this big project she was working on when I was a kid I thought they should change these into stickers…clearly I was onto something. I just need to implement an idea before someone else does! I have a couple of other business ideas if you want to partner with me
– I’m starting to look for a couple of items for our vacation next month and man it’s not easy finding a cute dress I like, not white, my size and that I can wear a bra. What are your favorite places to buy your clothes? I get my jeans (high rise can we say an amen!!) from madewell and I like asos for dresses (they have petites)! I also think I could get my entire wardrobe from target, I can’t even stress how much I love that store.
– Guys I’m pretty down about the primary election results so far. Both parties are disappointing and even more so it shocks me to realize the vast amout of people who are in support of such hatefulness. I read something that hit the nail on the head, it was around the lines that the greater problem we have is the education system and realizing our people need to be educated.
– I have a bad back and with lifting my big boy and breastfeeding forget about it. I was lifting Jonas at the grocery store last week and I felt it go out a little. I was just imaging me lying on the grocery floor with my kids running around crazy. CJ assured me someone would have helped if that happened. I’m a hot mess. I really want to join a yoga class because I think that may help a bit.
– Have I mentioned how fun and cute Jonas is these days? He’s learning something new each day and I’m obsessed with him.
– I’m opening up my etsy shop again so if you are looking for some cute flower headbands, I got you covered. I can also do custom jobs if you need something special!
– I loved seeing everyone’s family Easter photo! CJ and I barely dressed up, but it would have been nice to had taken one little photo of all four of us. My parent’s came over for dinner and by then I was already in my pajama bottoms and sweatshirt.
Hopefully you all are having a good start to the week!
not only did our shoes match, but we also had coordinating beatles shirts. i had black adidas like these in grade school and i loved them so much.