Hey guys hope you are all well! We are good over here! Though there are many times where simultaneously I have both kiddos crying, both have dirty diapers (i am convinced they are conspiring against me b/c this happens everyday now) and then I may at that moment sneeze and possibly pee my pants (sorry but really I have no control of my bladder anymore) we are making it work and kind of love life with two kids. Here’s misc tid-bits of what’s been on my mind and more nonsense thoughts if you care to read.
1. With the measles outbreak we are listening to our pediatrician and staying in with Jonas and avoiding crowds. We also will probably not fly until he’s fully vaccinated, which is completely opposite of what we did with Nola, we flew so much that first year! Yes I am a very paranoid mama and fully believe in vaccinations. With CJ and I loving to do adventures, this year I guess it’s all about road trips, Lord help us all.
2. We are trying to go to bed early, like 9:30 early and get up early to work out and work on some personal projects before the day starts. Can I just say if this plan actually goes into fruition I will officially feel and say I now am an adult. No not getting married, or having two kids have made me feel like an adult, I mean if we are honest here I still don’t know what I’m doing half the time. But choosing to wake up before the kids or before I have to, like 5:30 that’s straight up adult. I typed this before last night in which Jonas decided to stay up most of the evening. That plan was great, but I just not ready to be an adult :).
3. Again because the doctor said to especially avoid large crowds with Jonas and really he’s only 3 weeks old, I’m bowing out on going to the circus with Nola this weekend, which kind of breaks my heart. I love that now Cj and Nola go on a lot of daddy/daughter dates, but I hate missing out on the fun and seeing her take in these new experiences. On the flip side I get to snuggle with my little butter ball, watch tv and convince Cj to get me some type of treat. I’m sure it’s the breast feeding, but I have more cravings now than when pregnant!
4. The past year I haven’t had the desire to see any new movies coming out, but recently I have two I want to see: Jurassic World and Kingsman (colin ferth as a nerdy guy being all James Bond, come on!! One of the reasons I love and think my guy is so attractive and I could go on about this, but he really is. Nola also thinks he looks like all the princes in the movies bc he does!!) We won’t really see these movies until they are out on dvd, but that’s ok something to look forward to.
5. I’m finally going to schedule to get my hair cut and colored and honestly I can’t wait. It’s been way too long and I’m excited!!
Thanks for letting me ramble! Being a hermit, this post makes me feel like I’m in some sort of way talking to a friend on what’s up. Clearly nothing too exciting is going on, but at the same time we really are living the best days over here. Have a great weekend and I hope you feel especially loved this weekend!
here are my two little valentines