I am a huge fan of Etsy and if you aren’t I think you should! If I’m looking for a unique gift or something I want to personalize, this is the place to go. Plus I love the idea of giving or owning something original. So today I’m going to share some of my favorite Etsy items/stores.
1. When some of my closest friend’s were having a baby, I thought it would be neat to give them bracelets with their babies’ birthdate and initials engraved. I absolutely love these leather bracelets with metal plates by MichelleVerBeeck and as I’m typing this I think I need to order one for myself!
2. For Valentine’s Day my sweet Nola girl decided I needed to have a new necklace. Isn’t she the best!?! So she got me this necklace (in rose gold) from Burnish. This necklace is a staple piece and looks great when wearing with other necklaces as well.
3. I can’t say enough about Palomasnest. I love the simplicity of their pieces and they were featured in Martha Stewart Wedding. They are widely known for their ring bearer’s plates, but also have a great selection of ring dishes with inspirational quotes. I got my mom a plate for Christmas one year!
4. In our home I love hanging up artwork that means something personal or gives us encouragement throughout the day. This sign by sayhelloshop makes me so happy and I plan on putting it up in our kitchen. What’s also great about this piece is if I want to, I can customize it by painting it whatever color I choose.
5. Vol25 is one of my favorite shops. I love pretty much all her artwork and her blog! This poster is so cute and resonates to CJ and I because in the past we have moved a lot and no matter where we are, we make each other our home, am I right or am I right :). I should add this store is having a 50% sale going on right now through the 16th, just use the code TAXSALE.
6. CJ and I met in Chicago and we lived there for about 5 years. So needless to say lots of special memories lie in that city and we will be the first to admit it’s our favorite place. GoingUnderground has this awesome artwork that lists major city’s neighborhood’s and train stops. I am saving my pennies to get this piece on Chicago and can’t wait to put that up in our living room. Clark/Division was my stop!
7. Nola recently found this camera by Twigcreative and desperately wants the yellow one… That girl of ours. Anyways, I do agree this wooden camera is pretty cute!
8. It’s no surprise Etsy also is the place to go to find fun party supplies. SucreShop has the cutest wooden utensils you could ask for. Possibly something that will be used for Miss Nola’s Birthday Party.
I also wanted to let you know that I just recently opened up an Etsy shop, EmbroideredTale. It’s a work in progress and I need to take more photos, but it’s been fun getting it started!
I hope you enjoy just a handful of my favorite shops and I’d love to hear what your’s are!